Providing Services for all Disabilities
Fiscal Intermediary Roles and Responsibilities
Cerebral Palsy of Massachusetts has a contract with the Executive Office of Health & Human Services Office of Medicaid to perform employer-required tasks and related administrative tasks for consumers in the Personal Care Attendant (PCA) Program as a Fiscal Intermediary (FI). We perform these tasks for consumers enrolled with the Personal Care Agencies listed on our “PCA/FI Partners” page. Click here to visit that page.
Employer-required tasks performed at our Fiscal Intermediary:
- Registration of consumers as payroll entities with governmental agencies.
- Process payrolls and issue payroll checks and direct deposits as a Fiscal Employer Agent (FEA) for consumers.
- Deposit taxes and file tax reports with governmental agencies.
- Process State and Federal unemployment payments and reports.
- Establish worker’s compensation policies for consumers.
- Provide customer support and assistance to consumers and their PCAs.